I just thought to see what the web holds on the word ‘wahala’ and here I have my hands full. The reason, being that an expatriate colleague of mine likes to use the word – and yes, I like the way he uses it…..he just uses it, anyhow, whether it fits into his English+Yoruba grammar or not. So here, I have my hands full:
She said she heard it on BBC and here, she writes about it. Urbandictionary helps us with a definition.
- the wahala project
- GSM Wahala – the movie
- when you buy a mobile phone, you get wahala
- A Venezuelan band going by the name wahala. Heres more info about the band. Here are they on myspace. More here.
- now, welcoming Mr. Mag. Johannes Wahala. no harm in a name.
- sometime ago, I was talking about wahala-walahi
- this one looks like a book
I think these information are enough as too much information will result in wahala……plenty wahala!!
Whenever you pray, always say:
Akoba, adaba, wahala, Oloun ma je a ri!