CAN SOME TELL NIGERIANS WHAT IS FUNNY IN THE COURT HOUSE?
In Nigeria when a poor man goes to court, he goes there frowning and crying, bcos he know the only side of justice he will get is the hard side!! He knows the judge will sentence him to 10 years in jail for stealing 10 KOBO, He knows the judge will quickly pronounce him guilty even without any fact, he knows the judge will not grant him bail bcos he cant afford it. But when the rich man goes to court for stealing billions, he goes there smiling, he goes there fist-pumping, he goes to there with his entourage, he wears his designers shade, bcos he knows the judge cannot do him nothing, he knows he has bought justice already, He knows his father is the chairman of pdp, past general, senator, speaker etc and he is one of the untouchables, THEREFORE TO HIM;JUSTICE MEANS NOTHING!
THE REASON CORRUPTION STRIVES IN NIGERIA IS THAT THE ENVIRONMENT SUPPORTS IT, YOU HAVE LITTLE CHANCES OF BEING CAUGHT, WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT THE PUNISHMENTS ARE LIGHT"
WHY YOU MUST SPEAK OUT AGAINST ANY FORM OF INJUSTICE AGAINST THE PEOPLE IS BECAUSE—-
1. YOU ARE WORTHY.
2. YOU ARE THE MASSES IN YOUR MILLIONS.
3. YOU HOLD THE POWER.
4. NOT THESE FEW MEN AND WOMEN WHO’S ONLY AIM IS TO ENRICH THEMSELVES AND ENSLAVED YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN.
5. STOP SAYING ‘YES SIR’, ‘YES MADAM’ TO THE SAME PEOPLE WHO “DON’T GIVE A DAMM” ABOUT WHAT COULD IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE.
6. STOP RESPECTING THESE CORRUPT FEW WHO CARED LESS FOR YOU OR YOUR NEXT GENERATIONS.
7. IF YOU GENUINELY CARED AND LOVE YOUR CHILDREN, THEN SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH TO THESE FEW WHO FEELS THEY OWNED YOU AND YOUR NEXT GENERATION.
8. BE AWAKE; BE CONSISTENT NO MATTER WHAT THE PRESSURE BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WILL ENJOY THE FRIUTS OF YOUR SELFLESS SACRIFICE. THANK YOU.
culled from FB: Nigerian Global Awakening Group